Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bachelor in UK

Currently finished study advanced diploma ~
Started the study for Bachelor~

Needed to finish two module at TARUC before I go UK ><

About classes :
Attended a few classes and feel very confused and worries ~
Their ascent and language are the difficulty for me...
I cant understand what they said...
Therefore I cant understand what is the subject talk about ~
Seriously very worry about the study in UK ><
Somemore everyone is very hardworking doing their coursework their study.
And I still very relax ~
Enjoying the world ><
I think I seriously need to change my attitude !!!!!

About financial support :
I don't know how my dad prepare the money..
I don't know either he is prepared...
But I think he is prepared...
When we talk and discuss about the money ~
I think he is suffer ~
40k MYR
After exchange it is just 8,000GBP
Maybe lesser than that..
Furthermore, I will use around 10,000MYR here to buy all my necessities.
which include flight ticket, daily use necessities, clothes, luggage, and Ipad ==
I feel guilty ~
If I never spent so much maybe I can save around 10k and can release some of his burden.
Or maybe I should start to save the 40k once I select to study in Tarc.
I should do this once I know this is the path.
But I used up all my money :(
For my own satisfaction .......

Feel sad for my dad.
He need to cover the whole family expenses.
So suffer.
So tough.

I swear !
I wanna fight hard when I start my work.
I wanna earn as much as possible.
I wanna help to lesser my family burden !!

I will ~
This is my life, this is my challenges ^^
I will fight till the end ~

Thank you Dad !
Thank you Mum !
Thank you my Family !

As a eldest daughter ~
I will try my best to be the support for my family ^^
You don't have a son but I will be the son ~
I will let you all have no worries about your old age life ^^

Aza aza fighting ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment